Thursday, February 4, 2016

100%!!!

Well, anyone that works in healthcare, especially in Dubai, that it is quite rare to have a 100% attendance, meaning NO no-shows and NO cancellations. Well, I've had a few days in a row when this has happened, but the week before the marathon (of course), Saturday full schedule with all patients showing up, then Sunday, and then Monday, .... come Tuesday I was starting to wonder if I could really pull it off. Then finally Wednesday, I actually was eager for ALL my patients to show up (okay, I'll be honest, sometimes it's nice to have a little break). Well, alas, I DID IT!!! I really don't think in my career I had 100% attendance (well, maybe in my Chicago life?). DEFINITELY not in Dubai and FOR SURE it has never happened in my clinic! The whole week I just had one spot not taken, but other than that, completely full! And again, EVERYONE turned up! Gasp!!!!

Of course was completely exhausted and tired, but also quite proud that this happened. I did have to acknowledge this to my co-workers, as again, it is ALWAYS a big issue on how to reduce cancellations and no-shows.

Then, they were super nice and surprised me with not only a Certificate acknowledging my great week, BUT also got me roses! Sooooo sweet!!!!!



So nice to work with such a good team!!! In fact, I am treating them all to lunch with my winnings from the marathon just to thank them for their support (especially with re-arranging the schedule always to fit my training needs!). We all have our ups and downs in life, and with work I definitely had some challenges let's say the first couple of years, but now it is fun to come to work, I thoroughly enjoy it, and we really all work well together, support each other, and work as a TEAM!!!

I couldn't have done this without them and without of course hard work on my behalf :-)

I just wanted to share this piece of good news!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment