Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yea! I got my Employment Visa!!!

Lesson #16: You cannot start a life in Dubai without your employment visa.

So, as usual, down to the wire just when my 2 month temporary visa is about to expire, I FINALLY get my employment visa!!! Let me remind you why that is important:

Because of this LACK of visa,

  1. I can't get a bank account
  2. I can't deposit a check
  3. I can't get a car
  4. I am  living on an uncomfortable couch in a living room because I can't get my own place.
Soo.... needless to say, I've been anxiously awaiting this day, and it has finally come! December 18th! Woo hoo! But too bad knowing how things run around here, I haven't done much to research all of those above things and now I am a bit overwhelmed of where to start. 

Hmm...  what to do first... what to do first.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment